Università del Salento
Università degli Studi di Napoli
in Group Theory and Applications 2007
degli Haethey, Otranto (Lecce, ITALY): June, 4th - 8th, 2007
- List of participants
The conference is organized by the Università
del Salento and the Università
degli Studi di Napoli Federico II and will take place in Otranto (Lecce, ITALY) from June, 4th
to 8th, 2007, at the Hotel degli Haethey.
of the Conference is to provide an overview of different aspects of
Group Theory and its applications. It is addressed both to postgraduate
students and senior researchers in all areas of Group Theory.
of the conference will include three short courses of lectures, delivered by the following
and a series of 1-hour talks given by the following invited speakers:
- Carlo Casolo (Firenze, Italy)
- Martyn R. Dixon (Alabama, U.S.A.)
- Yaroslav P. Sysak (Kiev, Ukraine)
- Adolfo Ballester-Bolinches (Valencia, Spain)
- Hermann Heineken (Würzburg, Germany)
- David M. Riley (Western Ontario, Canada)
- Sudarshan K. Sehgal (Alberta, Canada)
- Thomas Weigel (Milano, Italy)
there will be a programme of short research presentations.